What’s Available for 2018/2019?
- We will be offering two Medical plans through BlueCross BlueShield; RS24 and RSH3.
- We will cover 60% of the Employee premium, 55% of the Spouse premium and 50% of the Dependent/Child premium. The difference will be deducted from your paycheck, pre-tax.
- The RS24 is a traditional co-pay plan and the RSH3 plan is HSA compatible. Details on Health Savings Accounts are provided in this overview.
Dental and Vision
- We will be offering a Dental and Vision plan through Guardian.
- These are voluntary benefits and the premium for yourself and your dependents will be deducted from your paycheck, pre-tax.
- The Vision plan is within the VSP network, one of the largest Vision networks available.
Employer Paid Life Insurance and AD&D of $20,000 will be kept with Guardian.
You may purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D for yourself and family to increase your protection in the event of an accident, disability or death.
Employer Paid Short-Term Disability through Guardian in the amount of 70% of your base pay up to a maximum of $1,000 weekly is provided by Cactus.
Employer Paid Long-Term Disability through Guardian in the amount of 60% of your base pay up to a maximum of $6,000 monthly is provided by Cactus.
Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
As a Cactus employee, you and your eligible family members have access to the Employee Assistance Plan (EAP). The EAP is a confidential information and counseling service provided as a free benefit to you by Cactus. You and your family members are eligible for up to five (5) counseling sessions per problem situation per year.
Cactus will cover the cost of the basic Access package! If you are not using this program, you are losing time & money. This 24/7/365 benefit provides you the busy employee with coverage for the whole family. All you have to do is pick up the phone for 24/7 Telehealth to call and get doctor’s support! You also have Doctors Online, Prescription Savings, and Advocacy! Buy-up options are also available.